A Very Important Announcement
The Sundry was started with the big dream of helping to build a sustainable American food system. We have several incredible opportunities that could help make that dream a reality, but it required us to make a bittersweet decision.
The Sundry will be relocating from our current Crossroads location to the Plexpod Westport Commons coworking community at 300 E. 39th St. by the end of September. We will miss our Crossroads neighbors and friends tremendously, but who knows, maybe we’ll end up back here in the future?! 😉
We also want to give you a sneak peak at The Sundry’s future and why we’re making this move:
- The Sundry Westport Commons will open by the end of September
- CultivateKC is finalizing plans for an onsite urban farm. Our partnership will demonstrate the benefits of sustainable agriculture from field-to-fork.
- We are in the early stages of developing a culinary makerspace called The Sundry Food Lab for product development & collaboration. (Who’s excited for our craft sodas in bottles?!)
- We will be launching a quick service, grab-n-go concept at Plexpod’s Lenexa location called The Sundry Essentials.
- The Sundry will join the Commerce Tower vertical neighborhood in Downtown at 911 Main St. early next year.
- Our partnerships with Plexpod and the Commerce Tower development team will help The Sundry move into additional cities across the United States.
We’re incredibly excited for the road ahead and hope you are too! If you’d like to join us on this journey, stay tuned to this newsletter and our social feeds.
Thank You, Kansas City! You already know this, but it’s worth restating: You’re awesome!