Well hello there from The Sundry! We are currently seeking some new friendly and motivated individuals to be the welcoming faces of our farm fresh local oriented concept!
The Beverage Guru plays a key role in our eccentric creative team! You’ll get to collaborate directly with the staff to come up with new fun menu items (syrups, cocktails, ect.) based on whatever current produce we have in house. We are ever changing and adapting and hope that you can thrive in consistently growing work environment with plenty of room for creative freedom!
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Contribute to a friendly and positive team environment
- Adhere to the standard recipes and presentations for beverages
- Maintain a clean and functional work station
- Develop and maintain a friendly rapport with both new and old customers
- Prepare ordered beverages and continuously prep for upcoming beverages
- Maintain current knowledge of our local products (local craft beer, local wines, local roaster)
- Accurately operate on and become familiar with Modbar espresso system
- Assist with bussing tables and in the dishroom (we are a team atmosphere/sharing is caring, y’all)
- Taking and preparing orders
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service industry
- Some basic cocktail knowledge preferred but will train a motivated hip cat
- Barista experience preferred (are you a motivated hip cat?)
- Experience and comfortable working busy shifts
- Ability to self manage
- Friendly, outgoing, and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Ability to follow direction and execute promptly
- Detail oriented and passionate about quality and consistency
- Innovation skills
- Current Food Handlers and Liquor card or ability to obtain upon hire
Stoked?! Send us your resume / work history by clicking the button below!